NT1’s New Bits - How to make your Xray NT1 go faster…
• Xray XII - This is the production version of the chassis that Elliott Harper used to win two National Championships with. Xray’s incredible high-quality is clear to see as they follow a proven layout but with their own ideas incorporated.
• Losi High Roller Lifted RTR - Definitely a US-inspired ride with this new Losi 2WD truck. Jacked-up suspension gives this Losi model a fun look with the capability to be used on a variety of surfaces.
• Xray Column - Juraj Hudy’s monthly news from behind the scenes at Xray.
• Edam Exer RTR - Go fast quickly sums up our first review of an Edam car in the form of the Exer RTR. This 1:8 on-road nitro-powered model is capable of over 50mph straight out of the box so we couldn’t wait to get out of the office and fire it up.
• Schumacher CAT SX S1 - The S1 may be Schumacher’s entry-level model in the SX range but according to our review team, this version could be the most sought after with a low price and race-ready specification.
• Traxxas Competition - Win a £500 Summit kit and more.
• Harper Does the Double - Young charger wins two 1:12 national titles in two days.
• Venom GPV-1 RTR - Its two wheels only for this Venom as they aim to get you into the world of 1:5 scale bikes. Supplied as an RTR with battery pack and mains charger, the GPV-1 looks the business with its full fairing and rider figure in place.
• Super Crawler Control - Racer tests the Novak Super Sport Crawler Edition.
• LRP Column - Attention changes this month to the development of LRP’s new tyre range.
• Tamiya Super Clod Buster Chrome Edition - Some 20 years on from the original release, the Clod Buster is back in Chrome Edition form with a very bling bodyshell and more changes under its skin
• Traxxas Summit RTR - An exclusive UK review for the Traxxas Summit as we get our hands on an early sample. Based on the E-Revo, the Summit has rock crawling capability courtesy of some fancy remote locking devices.