Now you don't need to be a soldier to experience the thrill of the front in one of the toughest vehicles ever designed! Hunker down for adventure with The Encyclopedia of Tanks and Armored Fighting Vehicles.
• This big, illustrated volume examines all of the significant tanks and armored vehicles of the world, from the very first tanks of World War One to modern combat engineer vehicles.
• Divided into three easy-to-use sections, you're sure to find the information you're looking for quickly. Select from World War One and World War Two, The Cold War, and The Modern Era.
• Each section is meticulously arranged by type: Tanks, armored vehicles, light vehicles, amphibious vehicles and half tracks.
• Roll across Europe in a relentless Panther! Defend the Iron Curtain in a Russian T-10! Conduct modern warfare in the Gulf from a tough Bradley M2!
• Also included are profiles of famous military transport like Tiger and Sherman Tanks, Rolls-Royce armored cars, and Scorpion recon tanks.